Zrazey Fundme | Crowdfunding Platform
Terms and Conditions
Crowdfunding campaigns allow you to achieve your dreams through charitable donations. To ensure that all users of are protected, we have established the following Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may lead to the suspension or termination of your account, among other consequences, at our sole discretion.
You may not use links to external fundraising, crowdfunding, or payment sites.
You may not post photos or text containing personal data, including but not limited to account numbers and bank card information.
You are responsible for your account. Be sure to enter accurate information when you register and keep your information up to date. Keep your password safe. If you discover that someone is using your account without your permission, notify us immediately. We are not responsible for any loss or damages caused by unauthorized use of your account or from your failure to comply with our terms and conditions.
The Site, the Mobile Application and the Services are only available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older, except as provided herein. Individuals under the age of 18 can use them only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. In this case, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all use. Users of the Site, the Mobile Application and the Services who are California residents and are under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of any User Content (as defined below) which they authored by emailing us at Fundraising@Zrazey.com.
You may not impersonate anyone, use an offensive username, or violate another person’s rights in any way.
Always be truthful. Do not seek to mislead others with inaccurate or false information. Do not do anything that could be considered fraudulent or deceptive.
Registration on Zrazey Fundraising is free. However, we withhold up to an 8% commission from all contributions to cover our costs. You will receive your donations no longer than 5-10 business days after your campaign ends. All payments and donations are made through PayPal. PayPal is a trusted and proven payment processing solution. If the campaign raises less than 200usd, a fixed fee of 5 usd will be deducted at the time of withdrawal - Paypal tax.
Always fulfill perks as promised. If you are unable to fulfill a perk for any reason, refund the money to your contributors.
Campaigns must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes perks offered and the use of contributions received.
You may not disclose contributors’ personal information. Information may not be used for any purpose not directly related to the delivery of perks or to the purpose of your campaign. Contributors should always know before donating how their information will be used.
We reserve the right to withhold or delay the delivery of part or all of your campaign funds, even after the campaign has ended and the goal has been met. Funds may be delayed or withheld due to chargeback disputes, violations of our terms and conditions or policies, or other reasons at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to seek reimbursement for these reasons.
We do not endorse the content of any of our users, nor do we screen any campaign. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your campaign is in compliance with the terms and conditions and policies of Zrazey Fundraising as well as any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Do not use the same title, photos, or other content that another campaign is using, as this could confuse potential contributors. If two campaigns have used the same material or are otherwise determined to be too similar, the first campaign to have been registered will be deemed to be legitimate and the other will be removed.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the Donations you receive through your use of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report, or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Zrazey Fundraising of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) sign out from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services. Zrazey Fundraising will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Donations: In order to contribute to a Campaign or to a Charity, a Donor will be required to provide Zrazey Fundraising information regarding its credit card or other payment instrument (“Payment Instrument”) that is linked to the Donor’s account on the Services (a “Billing Account”). You, as a Donor, represent and warrant to Zrazey Fundraising that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the applicable Payment Instrument. You agree that a certain minimum Donation amount may apply, and that all Donations are final and will not be refunded unless Zrazey Fundraising, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund, for example in accordance with the Zrazey Fundraising Guarantee. Zrazey Fundraising uses third-party payment processing partners to bill you through your Payment Instrument and Billing Account for any Donations made, and Donors acknowledge that by contributing a Donation to a Campaign, the Donor agrees to the processing, use, transfer or disclosure of data by our Payment Processors pursuant to any and all applicable terms set forth by our payment partners (currently, Adyen LLC, Stripe, Inc., WePay, Inc., PayPal, Inc., and PayPal Giving Fund), in addition to these Terms of Service, including Adyen’s terms of service, Stripe’s terms of service, WePay’s terms of service, PayPal’s terms of service, and PayPal Giving Fund’s terms of service. Zrazey Fundraising’s payment partner in Australia is Adyen Australia. Adyen Australia contracts with Zrazey Fundraising’s Australian entity, Zrazey Fundraising Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 627 702 630), which entity is the contracting party responsible for transactions benefitting the Australian user. Australian users, please see Adyen Australia’s Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement.
Recurring Donations: Donors may have the option to contribute recurring period Donations (your agreement to make the Donations on a recurring basis, a “Donation Subscription” and each individual Donation made in connection with a Donation Subscription, a “Donation Installment”), and in electing to contribute on a recurring basis, you, as a Donor hereby acknowledge that Donation Subscriptions automatically renew and have a recurring payment feature, and that unless and until you opt out of the auto-renewal of the Donation Subscription, which can be done through the Platforms, any Donation Subscriptions you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the initial term originally selected. In connection with each of your Donation Subscriptions, you (i) hereby authorize Zrazey Fundraising to bill your Payment Instrument in the amount of the applicable Donation Installments in advance on a periodic basis until you terminate such periodic payments by opting out of the Donation Subscription, (ii) accept responsibility for payment of all Donation Installments occurring prior to opt out and (iii) agree to promptly update your Billing Account with any changes (for example, any changes related to your Payment Instrument, such as a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date). Changes to or termination of Donation Subscriptions or Donation Installments will apply only to Donation Installments that take place after Zrazey Fundraising receives notice of such change or termination. Zrazey Fundraising does not provide refunds of any amounts received in connection with previously made Donation Installments. Additionally, by enrolling in any Donation Subscriptions, you acknowledge and agree for any and all such Donation Subscriptions, that (a) the ongoing maintenance and operation of Donation Subscriptions and each Donation Installment are the sole responsibility of, and subject to the sole discretion of, the individual or entity responsible for managing and receiving the Donation Subscription (e.g., the applicable Campaign Organizer or Charity), (b) individual Donation Installments may not be tax deductible, even if previous Donation Installments for the same Donation Subscription were, and the amount of each Donation Installment that is tax deductible may vary, (c) one or more specific Donation Installment may not be provided to or received by the applicable cause, charity or Campaign if such cause, charity or Campaign becomes unavailable, unable to accept Donations, or chooses to stop receiving Donations, which may occur for various reasons, such as if the cause, charity or Campaign becomes subject to an investigation or is suspended or removed from the Services by Zrazey Fundraising or (d) the amounts actually received by the applicable Campaign, Charity or cause may differ from one Donation Installment to the next (for example, if the Payment Processer fees associated with the Donation Installment change).
Your non-termination of a Donation Subscription reaffirms that Zrazey Fundraising is authorized to charge your Payment Instrument for the Donation Subscription in accordance with these terms. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you.
You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable law in relation to your Campaign or use of the Services. You are further solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, publish, display, transmit or otherwise use (hereinafter, "Upload"). If you are not the beneficiary of the Campaign you organize, you agree to deliver funds to the ultimate beneficiary directly and as soon as possible. You agree to fully cooperate with any request we make for evidence we deem necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms of Service.
The following are examples of User Content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Zrazey Fundraising. This list is not exhaustive and we reserve the right to remove any Campaign and/or investigate any User who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of these Terms of Service. As we investigate Your Campaign, a User, or User Content, we may consider all available material including but not limited to social media, related news, and any other information that we, in our sole discretion, deem relevant in our review. We further reserve the right, without limitation, to ban or disable your use of the Services, remove the offending User Content, suspend or terminate Your account, stop payments to any such Campaign, freeze or place a hold on Donations, and report you to law enforcement authorities or otherwise take appropriate legal action including seeking restitution on behalf of ourselves and/or our users.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree:
- not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving:
- the violation of any law, regulation, industry requirement, or third-party guidelines or agreements by which you are bound, including those of payment card providers and transaction processors that you utilize in connection with the Services;
- any election campaigns that are not run by a registered organization within the supported country;
- User Content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, or impossible;
- drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or similar products or therapies that are either illegal, prohibited, or enjoined by an applicable regulatory body; legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug; or other products, medical practices, or any related equipment or paraphernalia that have been found by an applicable regulatory body to cause consumer harm;
- knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
- annuities, investments, loans, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), pyramid schemes, “get rich quick schemes” (i.e., Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards), network marketing and referral marketing programs, debt collection or crypto-currencies;
- gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to raffles, casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, auctions and other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery), promotions involving monetary rewards, including gift cards, or sweepstakes;
- User Content or reflecting behavior that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be an abuse of power or in support of hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases;
- for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases, financial crimes or crimes of deception;
- activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
- funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
- pornography or other sexual content;
- offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
- the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- collecting payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; including but not limited to self-payments on campaigns or an attempt to bypass or otherwise circumvent the designated method of payment as provided by Zrazey Fundraising;
- credit repair or debt settlement services;
- the receipt or grant of cash advances or lines of credit to yourself or to another person for purposes other than those purposes clearly stated in the Campaign;
- publication or removal of User Content (such as mug shots), where the primary purpose of posting such User Content is to cause or raise concerns of reputational harm;
- sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value;
- aggregation of funds owed to third parties, factoring, or other activities intended to obfuscate the origin of funds;
- counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder;
- products or services that directly infringe or facilitate infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services;
- sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported;
- processing where there is no bona fide donation accepted; cash advance; card testing; evasion of card network chargeback monitoring programs;
- collecting or providing funds for any purpose other than as described in a Campaign description;
- any other activity that Zrazey Fundraising may deem in its sole discretion to be in support of individuals and/or entities associated with alleged financial crimes including but not limited to corruption, bribery, tax evasion, fraud, and activities of a similar nature; or
- any other activity that Zrazey Fundraising may deem in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- not to use the Services to transmit or otherwise upload any User Content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "contests," "sweepstakes," or any other form of solicitation; or (vi) in the sole judgment of Zrazey Fundraising, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose Zrazey Fundraising or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- not to interfere with or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- not to harvest, collect or publish personally identifiable information of others;
- not to raise funds for a minor without the express permission of the minor’s guardian unless the funds are transferred into a trust account for the sole benefit of the minor;
- not to use the Services on behalf of a third party or post any personal data or other information about a third party, without the express consent of that third party;
- not to use another User's account or URL without permission, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, misrepresent a Charity or Campaign through the Services, or post User Content in any inappropriate category or areas on the Services;
- not create any liability for Zrazey Fundraising or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider(s), web hosting company or any other vendors or suppliers;
- not to engage in any conduct that, in Zrazey Fundraising’s sole judgment and discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services;
- not to interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Services or their respective features, or disobey any requirements of the networks Zrazey Fundraising uses to provide the Services;
- not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system, or network connected to these Services, by any unauthorized or illegal means;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the Services;
- not to use the Services to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising, except that using the Services for fundraising activities in accordance with these Terms is expressly permitted;
- not to, on the GFM Charity Platform, engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service without Zrazey Fundraising’s written consent, except that using the Services for fundraising activities in accordance with these Terms is expressly permitted;
- transmit more request messages through the Services in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Services; or
- attempt to undertake indirectly any of the foregoing.
Additionally, with respect to all Donations you make or accept through the Services, you agree:
- not to make or accept any Donations that you know or suspect to be erroneous, suspicious or fraudulent;
- not to use the Services in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government, including those on sanctions lists identified by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC);
- to maintain reasonable and standard security measures to protect any information transmitted and received through the Services, including without limitation by adhering to any security procedures and controls required by Zrazey Fundraising from time to time;
- to maintain a copy of all electronic and other records related to Campaigns and Donations as necessary for Zrazey Fundraising to verify compliance with these Terms of Service and make such records available to Zrazey Fundraising upon our request. For clarity, the foregoing does not affect or limit your obligations to maintain documentation as required by applicable laws, rules, regulations, or governmental authority; and
- at Zrazey Fundraising’s request, including without limitation in case of investigations by Zrazey Fundraising, a payment processing partner, or a regulatory or governmental authority, to fully cooperate in the auditing of such records, investigation of the relevant circumstances and remedy of any uncovered violation or wrongdoing.
We strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions and policies before beginning your campaign with us. We want you to keep every donation that you raise, but we also take violations very seriously. We reserve the right to remove any content, campaign, or user account that violates our terms, and while we do not make such decisions lightly, we also will not allow charity to be abused. All removals and suspensions are at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to decline to discuss the reasons for our decisions with users.
You may fundraise for a wide variety of ideas and industries, including social causes and cultural interests. However, there are a few items that we do not allow. Do not promote supplements that claim to diagnose or treat illnesses, and do not fundraise for causes or products that would be considered by the general public to be offensive. We also do not allow certain rewards to be offered, such as live animals or alcohol.
If you are unsure if your campaign or perk is allowed, please ask us before you begin your campaign!
Zrazey Fundraising relies on communication and trust between users and contributors. Do not in any way mislead contributors or misrepresent facts about your campaign. Tell and show contributors exactly what they are contributing to and what stage the project is currently in. For example, if you are fundraising to create a product, present a video of the product in use or at its current stage of development.
Do not use any images that are heavily edited or manipulated, including photorealistic renderings. Such imagery can be misleading to contributors by giving them a false impression of how far along your project actually is.
Any funds raised on Zrazey Fundraising may only be used for the purposes stated in your campaign.
- not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving: